I know that the screen has been known to break if dropped, which case offers the most protection for the screen from dropping?
    03-07-09 11:30 AM
    If you are looking for pure protection, and don't care about impact to the form factor of the device, the Otterbox is your solution. They are just about bullet proof.
    03-07-09 11:33 AM
    Nothing can guarantee total protect. Brian is right in that otterbox looks to be the sturdiest protection, but it is big and bulky, imo. I use innocase II with screen protector- To me it is thinner, does provide adequate protection. But again, nothing is perfect if you really get down to it. And, of course, it's a matter of functionality and personal preference.
    03-07-09 12:10 PM
    Otterbox is nice! I use mine all the time !

03-07-09 12:25 PM
    if you care about the looks... go with the seido innocase II
    if looks don't matter... otterbox
    03-07-09 03:32 PM
    Cases and Accessories - SILICRYLIC Silicone Crystal Case for BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Dark Gray

I just ordered one of those bad boys......hoping its the all around case I have been hunting for!

03-07-09 03:33 PM
    Cases and Accessories - SILICRYLIC Silicone Crystal Case for BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Dark Gray

I just ordered one of those bad boys......hoping its the all around case I have been hunting for!

Cool case! I thought I've heard of or have seen all of the storm cases that are available. I'm glad these forums and its members provide useful info and stuff I might not have ever have stumbled upon
    03-07-09 03:50 PM

Cool case! I thought I've heard of or have seen all of the storm cases that are available. I'm glad these forums and its members provide useful info and stuff I might not have ever have stumbled upon

Here are some more detailed shots of that case.
    03-07-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD