A few weeks after getting my white torch, I decided to get a case for it off of the internet (I am notorious for dropping things and causing scratches). A week ago I dropped the phone and the front of the cover popped off. But, the problem is up at the top the case turned the white phone slightly blue! I am disappointed for the fact that now if I want to take the case off the lovely phone has the blue streak on it. Any ideas of how to fix the coloring or should I just invest in a good case to avoid any further discoloration?
    02-17-11 05:24 PM
    Get a AGF GRT its like $15 and will save you lots od problem.
    http://v5.cache3.googlevideo.com/vid...rect_counter=1

You cab buy it a ebay, amazon, etc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 07:46 PM
    There was a similar post a while back that addressed stains on the white one.Some of the suggestions were alcohol swabs/q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol, baby wipes/make up remover wipes..

I too dropped mine with a color protector on it and it left purple stains where the impact happened..Lucky for me, I had the best buy protection so I was able to just get a new one, but my phone had other minor damage as well..

Once I found out I could replace it, I tried different methods of removing the stains..I tried pure acetone (I know, bad idea), but in retrospect, it did work. However, using a q-tip and rubbing removed some of the white as well, but not completely, so it was dull in color in that area. Mac face wipes also removed the purple color without dulling it..Just be careful, as I tore off a corner, and wrapped it around a q-tip so O could control it..

Good luck!!
    02-17-11 07:52 PM
    Get the Fishbone case because it's the **** and I've had problems with the AGF GRT and the Otterbox. They both don't compare to the Fishbone.
    02-17-11 08:16 PM
    I believe what I ordered from Amazon and have had on the phone is a fishbone case (with the black rubber on the back and then cover over part of that) The back is great and I love the bit of weight and mass my phone has with it on, but it is just the front that bothers me (takes me about 5 mins of fussing to get it off of there)
    02-18-11 12:12 AM
    I have had great use with the Seidio Cases. Here is a review I just posted on the Active for my Torch!

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...61#post6063461

Sorry to hear your white Torch now has some more character!
    02-18-11 12:20 AM
    I have had great use with the Seidio Cases. Here is a review I just posted on the Active for my Torch!

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...61#post6063461

Sorry to hear your white Torch now has some more character!
    I generally do leave the case on for the protection and I also like the look (you can still tell it is a white phone, which I love) but without having that option to not have the case is a bit disappointing. Once I have time after this weekend I am going to try some of the ideas presented here. Let you guys know what works.
    02-18-11 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD