I just ordered the Seidio Hybrid Crystal Case for my 8830WE, but it doesn't cover the screen! I'm looking for a case that covers the screen and is slim fit. Does anyone have a case like that or know of a case like that? Thanks
    01-22-08 10:42 AM
    A Vaja Case?

Expensive but you wont regret it....
    01-22-08 04:34 PM
    I just received a Noreve case that covers both the screen and keyboard. All other ports/buttons are exposed. I am not sure how it will hold up when tossed into my bicycle bag or backpack - I would be most concerned about the magnet not holding it closed and it turning on and going into Voice Dial mode.

It is slim with a detachable belt clip leaving the back quite flat. When the "lid" (flap) is closed, it does employ the BB-magnetic-shutoff although my first impression - it may be too location specific. It was not cheap at around $45 (US).
    01-22-08 08:36 PM
    I really like my protector from clearprotector.com If you use the code "DISCOUNT" at the time of check out you will get 40% off and free shipping. They offer a lifetime warranty on their products and have excellent customer service.
    01-23-08 12:19 AM
    I picked up a Sena Blackberry flipper from Blackberry Gadgets for my 8830we. It has a leather cover for the screen and keybd that is held by two small magnets. They have incredible customer service which I utilized when they shipped me the wrong case.
    01-23-08 08:02 AM
    I'm using a Krusell Classic case that covers both the screen and keyboard. It has cut-outs for all of the attachments and the trackball, and I really like the "multidapt" clip combined with the Krusell car windshield phone holder.

I'm not 100% thrilled with the case, it can be tough to get the phone in and out of it, but it fulfills everything I wanted in a case---protection for my screen and keyboard, ability to use the phone without having to remove it from a case, and a good clip system.

Hope this helps.
    01-23-08 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD