Alright just went from my 8130 to an 8330, Sprint Titanium. What should I get to protect.

Option 1: InvisibleShield and Seido Rubberized Back Door with Speaker Grille
    Option 2: Seido Innocase Hybrid
    Option 3: You guys tell me.

THANKS!
    08-14-08 10:34 PM
    OEM Standard Leather Pouch.
    It does everything! Protects the screen, keyboard, trackball, camera, and it has a sleeper magnet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 10:38 PM
    OEM Standard Leather Pouch.
    It does everything! Protects the screen, keyboard, trackball, camera, and it has a sleeper magnet.

Thats what its in now, but I have almost dropped it a few times pulling it out. I think I am leaning towards getting the BSE for the Curve and Seidio Rubberized Door.
    08-14-08 10:44 PM
    BSE and Otterbox. Almost bomb proof.

08-14-08 11:06 PM
    Zagg screen protector and I have a RIM rubberized case. Best yet.

08-15-08 03:51 AM
    Don't forget to get the Seidio high cap battery also. It comes with the high cap door also. I bought mine from the CB website.

08-15-08 04:01 AM
    This is definitely a matter of opinion. While I know some people who have the Otterbox (it rocks!) it does change the look of the Curve a lot and "looks" bulletproof.

I have two options at the moment- VZW side holster with the VZW privacy screen for work and the regular VZW rubber case for cycling,etc.

I too am looking for the best combination so I'm looking at the Seido combination for about $50.
    08-15-08 05:53 AM
    If you don't want a case to make your BB any bulkier, try out the Seidio Rubberized Battery door for Curves. I have it on mine, and it mathches the sides of the housing awesome and doesn't get scratched up!

08-15-08 07:52 AM
    seidio rubberized skin and holster combo is the best!!
    08-15-08 07:54 AM
    I like the OEM leather pouch, it protects the phone overall plus I love having the magnet for standby mode.
    08-15-08 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD