Just curious what my fellow BB 9700 users are using with theirs...I don't care for the OEM holster case so I got an ifrogz case from the AT&T store.
    11-22-09 10:11 PM
    I had no hard case on the device and a leather OEM holster when I dropped it and got my 9000 dinged. This time I am ordering a Seidio Snap hard case with a Seidio holster.
    11-22-09 10:29 PM
    i'll be installing a BSE on mine and possibly getting the Leather Pocket for it, i bought a few cases for my Bold 9000, and just couldnt stand how big they made the phone i ended up putting a ZAGG IS on it and it jsut slips in and out of my pocket now with no case, smaller the better for my phone, although the with Leather Pocket and the new size of the 9700 when i get it it will probably be the same as my 9000 or smaller so i may use it
    11-22-09 10:33 PM
    Just carry mine in my left front pocket (without keys and stuff, by itself), no case, screen protector or any of the other stuff they want to charge you crazy for. Did this with my iPhone for a year and a half before getting this phone with no problems. So far the 9700 doesn't seem to care, it's still ringing in my pocket or not.

Works for me and saves a few bucks.
    11-22-09 10:39 PM
    I had no hard case on the device and a leather OEM holster when I dropped it and got my 9000 dinged. This time I am ordering a Seidio Snap hard case with a Seidio holster.
    I'm planning to check out the Seidio cases when more selection is available. The ifrogz case I got seems kind of similar to the Seidio snap. I would share a link to the product but I couldn't find it on their web site. On my 8310 I had a BB skin.
    11-22-09 10:40 PM
    Just carry mine in my left front pocket (without keys and stuff, by itself), no case, screen protector or any of the other stuff they want to charge you crazy for. Did this with my iPhone for a year and a half before getting this phone with no problems. So far the 9700 doesn't seem to care, it's still ringing in my pocket or not.

Works for me and saves a few bucks.

Cant go wrong with the BestSkinsEver for the Bold 9700 only being $4.99 and free shipping if you order 3 or more skins, but i agree i like the phone "Naked" and as small as possible
    11-22-09 10:46 PM
    Untill seidio comes out with a snap holster for the 9700 its the OEM holster for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 12:28 AM
    think I'm going to use the oem till Otterbox make a skin for it.
    11-23-09 12:54 AM
    I like the oem holster so I just ordered a bse full skin very excited about that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD