I've searched so much my wife is getting mad because I'm on the computer too long. If this has been answered please excuse me but I cannot find it. Are there any cases/skins that allow you to use the OEM charging pod and front facing in holster for the bold? I looked at Seidio's website and they don't offer a charging pod specifically for their cases like with some of the other phones. Thanks for any suggestions.
    12-15-09 02:54 PM
    Simple answer, no.
    12-15-09 04:19 PM
    I have the charging pod and I have a skin that has cut outs for the charging nodes. The bold won't fit in the pod with the skin. It seems like the case/skin would have to be paper thin in order for the phone to even fit in the pod. Only thing I can think of that would work is something like the full phone invisible shield by Zagg, or something comparable to that.
    12-15-09 05:26 PM
    The only way that you can use the desktop charging pod with the skin is to manually plug into the USB port. You might not, however, be able to force the skin into the base since it will be too thick .. which defeats the purpose of this discussion
    12-15-09 08:15 PM
    Thanks for the replies. That's what I was guessing but I haven't received my charging pod yet so I was unable to tell how tightly the phone sat in the pod. Pod is on the way though! Got one from the deal on Amazon posted in another thread. $12.23 shipped to me, couldn't resist that!!
    12-16-09 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD