A newbie here. My 6 week old Curve has a slight problem that I am hoping someone can help me fix. It has been this way since I got it and the folks at the store dont know how to fix it. I realize I should have recognized it earlier and not accepted it, but here goes. The center piece that wraps around the bottom (has the carrier name on it) does not seem to be snapped all the way in place. On one side it is flush with the case, on the other side it is uneven and protrudes slightly. I dont want to force it and break anything. It works fine...just seems like something I should not have to live with. Any ideas? Thanks
    06-04-08 08:17 PM
    Hmm, difficult one. I would have a warranty replacement done...
    06-04-08 08:22 PM
    call your carrier see what they say hopefully they give you a better option than simply not knowing how to fix it
    06-04-08 08:45 PM
    Hmm, difficult one. I would have a warranty replacement done...
    Me Too!! Depending on Carrier - you should have a new one in as little as a day or two.
    06-04-08 09:53 PM
    Ok..took mine off to figure this out...there are two small clips on the back of the piece (the lock in near where the battery door release is) these are what the problem you seem to be having...

You can firmly press on the bottom of the piece and it SHOULD pop right in place...if not try using your FINGURES ONLY to pull out and up on the back of the piece...mine goes right back on easily using both methods...

Hope this helps, if you are not comfortable doing this I would contact your carrier about a replacement...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-08 09:59 PM
    I have the same issue but it's slightly worse. It actually appears as though the battery door is sunk in at the bottom where the release switch is. I know this because the plastic logo piece that wraps around is sticking out but so is the black vinyl that starts on both sides and goes up the side of the phone.

I have a Red Curve from Rogers but I have the impression that if I say something they might just say don't worry about it because it seems now-a-days that the customer isn't always right. :S

Does anybody have experience with Rogers' Blackberry hardware support?

P.S. I'm loving the colour of Sprint's Curve 8330. Is there a way to swap the entire body on the Curve.
    06-05-08 09:24 AM
    Coxy23...any updates did you try fixing or get a replacement??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-08 07:40 PM