So i purchased a case and it looks pretty cool but one problem is that the hole for the charging port is not big enough for the carger to go all the way in and clip on it still charges but comes out if wiggle it

so my question is if does not go all the way in but still charges will it mess up my phone in the long run or im jus looking in to it too much??
    09-17-09 12:59 AM
    The number 2 reason a blackberry gets returned (at least by vzw stats) is due to a messed up charger port. Which is why I dock mine. So if yours is having issues I would definitely scrap it before you have issues and a tech says its phys damage and you're out of pocket anything. There are plenty of case alternatives that the charger works just fine with. I'm a fan of Seidioonline.com cases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 01:16 AM
    I'm a fan of Seidioonline.com cases.
    Yep, they make great cases. The Innocase lasted two years on one our Pearls: it was dropped many times but finally started to crack. I'm amazed it lasted as long as it did.
    09-17-09 07:55 AM
    I found Seidio Innocase to be great armour for my Curve, but a major annoyance was it got in the way of trackball scrolling, particularly upward. Anyone finding this happens with Innocase on a Tour?
    09-17-09 08:36 AM
    I use the shell case. Taylor made for the tour. Its right at the vz store, check it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 09:05 AM
    Do yourself a favor and pick up a quality case from Siedio, Case-mate or Incipio. These cases are made with precise measurements to fit your specific device. Sure, they run at least $20.00 or more, but don't you think your Tour deserves it? The only cheap case I purchased was the OEM blackberry skin.

Protect your Tour, and its charging port.
    09-17-09 09:45 AM
    Just get yourself a charging pod.

I have an Epik case which has that same issue with the micro USB barely plugging in. Some people have trimmed the hole on the case to accommodate the plugs, but I left the case alone and trimmed back the rubber on the plugs.

For charging at night, I just remove the case and place my Tour in the charging pod. I may move up to a Seidio case when they come out with their own charging pod, but in the mean time I love my Epik case.
    09-17-09 10:43 AM
    Just get yourself a charging pod.

I have an Epik case which has that same issue with the micro USB barely plugging in. Some people have trimmed the hole on the case to accommodate the plugs, but I left the case alone and trimmed back the rubber on the plugs.

For charging at night, I just remove the case and place my Tour in the charging pod. I may move up to a Seidio case when they come out with their own charging pod, but in the mean time I love my Epik case.
    LOL I got the same case thats the one im having a problem with
    09-17-09 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD