06-20-09 06:51 AM
56 123
tools
    lmfao, after my previous post... I dropped Stormie in the back of the ambulance tonight onto some metal tracking!!

got away with it PHEW! but it'll be back in the official RIM silicon sleeve from now on when I'm on duty (easy to take out of my uniform shirt pocket and provides good protection!)

I also got my offical one on eBay as was waaaaaaaay cheaper!!

do find the silicon is hard to get out of my normal clothes pockets tho, so will prob stay naked (and sexier) off duty!
    06-18-09 12:09 AM
    lmfao, after my previous post... I dropped Stormie in the back of the ambulance tonight onto some metal tracking!!
    Haha, guess you confirmed for me that I should probably stick with the case Although, I work at a desk, so it's not likely that a drop onto my carpeted floor would do much damage. Glad to hear your phone is okay!!

Thanks again for all the feedback!
    06-18-09 05:45 AM
    No case for me!
    06-19-09 01:31 AM
    Just a quick question for you out there tonight.... Do you use a case with your Storm, or no? And if so, which do you think is best?

I've been using a Case Mate case since I got the Storm, and it's fine, but I have to take it off for my docking station and battery pulls, and am debating going case-free.

Any thoughts/opinions are greatly appreciated.

And, as usual, if this is a double post or in the wrong place, feel free to move or it let me know.

Thanks!
    I had an Otterbox case since I had the Storm but I really enjoy using it more without a case and have since gone caseless. I have thought about a featherweight case for it but just haven't made the move yet. The phone definately looks more used when used without a case tho it's the only down side.
    06-19-09 01:33 AM
    I have a silicone case for mine. but I rarely use it. Like when i go camping or out to the bar. (that's even if i remember it)

I like to appreciate the beauty of my storm.
    06-19-09 03:53 PM
    Haha, you guys are all using your BB's in far more precarious situations than I do (camping, construction, fire truck, the bar). I use mine at home, in the office (where I'm at a desk) and in the car. I guess this post tells me to go ahead and get a life

And again- thanks to everyone who responded. This is why I love this site so much
    06-20-09 06:51 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD