04-09-09 08:00 AM
56 123
tools
    I'm also thinking of getting an innocase, I'm currently using a silicone, and invisible shield with a bold swivel case. I dropped my phone last night and it scared the heck outta me!! Lol good thing nothing bad happened but I don't feel safe with the silicone anymore...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 04:47 AM
    I got a silicone case.. it's fine for now. Maybe I'll upgrade to innocase later..
    04-09-09 04:59 AM
    I've tried cases for a while... I think I have two in my bed side right now... I put a silicon skin on right away and then tried to find a good case for it... every time I went back to the skin... I've given up putting it in a case anymore... silicone skin 24x7 now.
    04-09-09 06:38 AM
    Have BSE on my 8900. I use the BB Premium Leather case when going out and a Capdase Rubber skin when at home. The rubber skin and BSE helps enhance the grip as I have a pretty sweaty hands.
    04-09-09 06:54 AM
    I have an innocase II and a phantom skinz screen protector. I have dropped my 8900 twice and almost died both times. But the case did its job and not a scratch, dent or ding on it.

I saw the pics this morning of the seidio 360 case that is on the horizon. I will get that one when it hits the store.
    04-09-09 07:32 AM
    Love the Innocase, except one thing.

The part that goes from left to right under the screen isnt beveled enough.

When i use the trackball, i constantly hit my finger on it, and its more annoying than anything.

The quick fix?

I cut it off! lol...now im not aggrevated at my finger hitting it constantly and my phone is nicely protected...cool!

My tool of choice to clip it off was nail cutters....nice even line..looks fantastic! lol..
    04-09-09 08:00 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD