i have been back and forth on this for some time now i just took my case off the phone and typing so much more fast i have a otter box communter ? spell check and it feels bulky after awhile i feel like the case takes away the original sexiness of the phone if i may say and with out the case i can use my holster although i know their may be bigger holsters for the OtterBox
    typing just feels way better without the case ! ive never broken a phone in my life and im not seeing the benefit of having a case on the phone should i just find a sexier case for my phone idk but how do u feel ? do u need a case for your blackberry is it a must ? or u just have one just cause u like the protection ? does it slow down your typing ?
    try taking off the case and see how it effects your typing

soo case or no case ?
    is the protection for the blackberry
    (which is built like a tank anyway)
    really needed ?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-03-12 04:28 PM
    to protect or not to protect, that is the question.
    whether it is nobler in the pocket to suffer
    the stones and rocks of outrageous pavements,
    or to take up otter against the rocky sidewalks
    and by using, end them.

tough question. guess Shakespeare was thinking about the exact same issue, back then.
    louzer likes this.
    06-03-12 04:40 PM
    to protect or not to protect, that is the question.
    whether it is nobler in the pocket to suffer
    the stones and rocks of outrageous pavements,
    or to take up otter against the rocky sidewalks
    and by using, end them.

tough question. guess Shakespeare was thinking about the exact same issue, back then.

haha i hold onto my phone for life if it ever dropped im there to catch it like a football lol it just feels better without the case the otterbox was kind of getting on my nerves maybe its time for a new case ? hmmm but yeah Shakespeare was on to something lol

06-03-12 04:55 PM
    No case for me...no matter if its my iphone 4s or Bold....Birthday suit FTW....

I seen all your magic tricks
    Abracadabralous
    My crowd gather around; it's the resurrection of Lazarus
    06-03-12 05:00 PM
    up to personal preference .... from what i've gathered from the many other threads on the same topic

for me its a bit of both, if i know im going to the job site, the bar, outdoor events, i use one of the many cases i have, commuter included

if im in office, either the oem pouch, or the oem swivel case
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-03-12 05:02 PM
    No case for me...no matter if its my iphone 4s or Bold....Birthday suit FTW....

Abracadabralous

LOL i think ima thug this one out and go without a case. when im getting a girls number it just looks better without the case. its like having a woman with a nice body but she's wearing baggy clothes ! no more case for me well until i find something that compliments the phone

06-03-12 05:03 PM
    LOL i think ima thug this one out and go without a case. when im getting a girls number it just looks better without the case. its like having a woman with a nice body but she's wearing baggy clothes ! no more case for me well until i find something that compliments the phone

Lol I hear you....

Abracadabralous
    06-03-12 05:17 PM
    Having dropped my phone on more than one occasion, I've grown fond of my case (BodyGlove rubber case with belt clip). The case is not very bulky and the rubbery texture feels good in my hand.
    06-03-12 05:19 PM
    Naked all the way!! The phone just feels so much better without the case.
    06-03-12 05:27 PM
    i don't use a case because I get a new phone every 18 months to two years anyways.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    06-03-12 05:42 PM
    I've been torn myself, and have taken my Otterbox Commuter case off and back on too many times to count. I do like the added protection of the case, as my Curve 9360 is a rather thin phone otherwise, but it is harder to press the left-most keys (especially ALT) when it's in there. Maybe I just have to find a different case.
    06-03-12 05:49 PM
    Unboxing day suit all the way. I even use my Bold 9650 as a punching glove, and its dam effective
    06-03-12 05:51 PM
    im just going to go without the case for a while lol going to let my phone breathe and look good lol

06-03-12 06:53 PM
    I guess for me it's like the "OLD" Mounds & Almond Joy commercials.....sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't .... It really depends on a the days activities. I do however prefer the BOLD 9930 without a case, it just feels soooo GOOD
    06-03-12 07:19 PM
    I agree w/spencer. When I first got mine I had an OB commuer. But it felt so good without it and looked so caveman with it on I finally chucked it for good. Nothing compares to "naked" in the pocket! The natural shape of the Bold fits the hand so perfectly I can never go back.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-03-12 08:10 PM
    I feel like with a case on it looks like just a normal berry.
    I had my defender on it today and got frustrated on how bulky it was. Took it off and now and rocking the pocket pouch and loving it as usual. I really want a seidio belt clip though. Just have to wait for a sale.

Sent from my Bold using Tapatalk
    06-03-12 08:22 PM
    I'd rock the 9930 without a case if the battery cover wasn't shiny scratch-prone plastic.

I love the iSkin aura with the metal back. It adds minimal bulk, feels great in the hand and looks awesome - very complementary to the bold.
    06-03-12 09:53 PM
    i just use a skin on mine. no way in heck would i ever use one of those otterbox getups on my phone! just as well put your bb in a briefcase and carry it around!
    ipos likes this.
    06-03-12 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD