07-27-09 10:14 PM
31 12
    If anybody doesn't like the feel of a case but likes the added protection, check out the incipio feather. they have it for the 8900 and the storm, possibly the bold.
    07-27-09 04:57 PM
    I have never used a case, even in my huge purse. I am thinking about getting a new housing and a rubber for the phone though.. However I'm looking into the 8900 so i may just save my money.
    07-27-09 05:25 PM
    I have a screen protector and a black skin. I just like the feel of the synthetic skin on my phone. It makes it feel more secure and durable. And it gives the light weight Curve a heavier feel that I like. But to each their own. Whatever feels good to you.
    07-27-09 07:16 PM
    I have the $10 rubber thinger. Doent cover the front at all, but keeps it from sliding arond in the car/on the boat.

Besides that, it goes in my pocket.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 07:29 PM
    Why is everyone hatin on holster wearin people. I wear my otterbox on my belt and tool belt. Its not to make an I'm cooler than you statement, its for protection and convienance. I like it to be always on my hip. Why the hate

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 07:34 PM
    I prefer silicone soft case, and it protect my curve from scratches and keep it clean.

Not wearing any means be ready for scratches and dirts.....the structure of our curve is not the same with bold. so better cover it guys..
    07-27-09 10:14 PM
31 12