Well, I've had two cases thus far, a silicone case and a GTMax hard case. The silicone case was good except that it would fall off when putting my phone in or taking it out of my pockets. The hard case is fine, but it makes it slightly bulky and in just this past week and a half the plastic coating on it is already wearing off.

So I'm looking for a case that is not bulky, preferably has a silicone feel, and is relatively cheap. I'm liking the Case Mate Barely There's, are those good cases, or is there another slim hard case that is better?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-10 08:11 PM
    I think you'll like the OtterBox Commuter Series.
    06-20-10 10:10 PM
    I was looking at that one, and your link had a better pic of it, I may get that, the gray on, its about $10 cheaper on Amazon too, I love the Amazon app.

06-20-10 10:55 PM
    I was looking at that one, and your link had a better pic of it, I may get that, the gray on, its about $10 cheaper on Amazon too, I love the Amazon app.

That's the official OtterBox website, by the way. And yeah, it only takes a couple of net-surfing to find a cheaper one.
    06-20-10 10:58 PM
    I have the Otterbox Commuter and I love it.
    06-20-10 11:22 PM
    06-21-10 06:20 AM
    are you looking for a case that will protect the phone... or something to just cover it up. i doubt your in canada. i can find out if they sell the same thing in the states. but they have a roots rubber cover, it will absorb the shock if the phone hits the ground. i founda iskin for my 8520. until i can find a roots cover for this phone. but the otter is the same thing. just no hard clip
    06-21-10 12:28 PM
    I like the otter box, feels secure and gives the phone the feel of my old 8330

i can even put it in my old 8330 holster for double protection
    06-21-10 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD