04-14-09 03:18 PM
32 12
tools
    I recently purchased this and took it off within 10 minutes of trying it. Made it very difficult to touch the edges of the screen, especially when trying to use Close from any menu. I was considerably unimpressed.
    Your the first to really have issues. Im surprised. It is sometimes difficult but overall very good for everyday use and protection. Sorry you didnt like it. What are you using now if anything.
    04-12-09 10:54 PM
    I have a $10 case that I bought from a Verizon kiosk and it covers the buttons...it's the one with the white pattern on that back.
    a pic of this mistery case please because i really want something that covers buttons since i got one with some wobble.
    04-12-09 11:55 PM
    Its the best case out there for the Storm, I love it!
    04-13-09 12:55 AM
    Still liking it. Yes, it does make typing a little bit trickier around the edges, but I am typing almost every time I pick the phone up and it's really not a big deal for me. Good thickness, texture, and protection. I give it an A-
    04-13-09 09:37 AM
    hey everyone i just recieved mine today i ordered them in black and red from the crackberry store.

The case fits the phone great and keeps my buttons covered since they had a little tilt. and i have big fingers but can still touch the screen all the way to the edge with no difficulties. one thing is this case is not the ultimate anti dust case like many were saying since the silicone does not sit flush to the screen so dust could still get it underneath not a big issue but just wanted to let you guys know not to expect this. comes in nice clear box includes case, screen protector, and screen wipe cloth which is nice to have! the case fits flawless unlike other silicones the case mate lines up perfectly and does not add excessive bulk. the black does tend to be a dust magnet but the red is not to bad. i just wish the cutouts for mute/lock buttons where not there like on other models and fully sealed the case in. other then that this is a great case i give it a 4.5 out of 5 since the cutouts are there and tend to be dust magnets.
    04-14-09 02:04 PM
    The plastic is raised around the edges of the screen so of course you may have to angle your fingers a little bit to hit the screen by the edges, but it's not a problem at all. If it is a problem for you, you're too picky.

It does attract some dust, but I guess that's the nature of the material it uses.

I really wanted to use this in my charging cradle, but it doesn't fit, so for now I'm just propping it up against the cradle and it mostly stays upright.
    04-14-09 02:53 PM
    The plastic is raised around the edges of the screen so of course you may have to angle your fingers a little bit to hit the screen by the edges, but it's not a problem at all. If it is a problem for you, you're too picky.

It does attract some dust, but I guess that's the nature of the material it uses.

I really wanted to use this in my charging cradle, but it doesn't fit, so for now I'm just propping it up against the cradle and it mostly stays upright.
    yea i am bummed my cradle is now useless since i dont wanna keep pulling skin off and on loosening it up. i wild probably be ordering the leath stand to just prop it up to view my led if i am across the room. i a currently debating which on to use i have the red on now love the black better but black silicone attracts dust so bad and the texture makes it hard t clean. i love case mate products though.
    04-14-09 03:18 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD