any fellow brothers out there that has purchased this item?
    any comments? is it good and worthwhile?
    08-07-09 11:11 PM
    Compard it the other skins its probably the best one. Its not a lint magnet like the OEM skin and is much easier to take out of your pocket. On the other hand it does stretch over time like other skins and makes the trackball harder to use. I ended up returning after a few days. I also found the skin made it much easier to type on my bold, but, again thats just my opinion.
    08-08-09 12:17 AM
    LOVE it! just ordered my 3rd, they do stretch they make typing so much easier but my nails do eventually rip it, hence the reason for my third!
    08-08-09 12:41 AM
    Im using it now , its great ! i think the best out there

and yeh it makes typing easier and keeps the phone clean and BOLDer
    08-08-09 06:22 AM
    I have a black one and stopped using it. After a few weeks of taking it on and off (to put in a charging pod) it got too stretched out. Also, the color around the edges and trackball wore off, leaving it white in spots and black in others.

I ended up going with an OEM skin and a BSE screen protector.

Just my 2 cents.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 09:39 AM
    Had one, but it gets stretched after awhile. Now use the Innocase 360.
    08-08-09 09:49 AM
    Had one, but it gets stretched after awhile. Now use the Innocase 360.
    I odered both the smart skin and the Innocase 360. should have them both by next week. I dont take it out of the case much so I dont think mind would stretch out as fast as someone's who they remove the phone from the case often.

I first ordered the Innocase 360 but just incase I dont like it or if it adds too much bulk to the phone I got the smart skin as a back up

I'm really hoping I like one of the two. Whichever one I dont like I'm going to sell to my roommate. lol
    09-03-09 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD