i really wanted this at first...

http://shop.crackberry.com/case-mate...medium=content

Than I came across this....

http://shop.crackberry.com/case-mate...medium=content

If I buy this, which holster will work with this case?
    Last edited by tooshifty; 01-19-09 at 12:37 AM.
    01-19-09 12:34 AM
    I have the case mate smart skin for my Bold & love it. Going to get one for my wife's 8320 too.
    With the skin on, it will not fit in the leather pouch and is very tight in the holster.
    01-19-09 02:14 AM
    not sure about holsters, but there's a case that will *probably* fit your bb with that skin on. it's on amazon.com

Amazon.com: Premium Lambskin Leather Case with Rotating Belt Clip for Blackberry Curve 8300 8310 8320 8330 (with Sleep function): Everything Else

cheap too, I got one last month and it works well. I have a regular silicon skin and it's a bit snug but it doesn't bunch up the skin like other cases have.

don't know if it's what you're looking for but it's worth looking into
    01-19-09 02:26 AM
    I have had the smart skin for about a week and am loving it! Not sure about holsters, since I keep my 'berry in my pocket.
    01-19-09 03:39 AM
    the more I see them, the more I want one. are they more bulky than regular silicon skins?
    01-19-09 02:41 PM
    I'm not sure because I don't have much experience with cases, but I did get one of the silicone ones (Blackberry brand) for like $15, and it is really floppy. I feel like a strong wind will blow it off! lol I mainly wanted it just because I HATE fingerprints on the back panel, but I wouldn't suggest it for anything other than that. It doesn't seem like it would offer much support for it being dropped, etc., and it makes it awkward to try to fit inside any sort of carrying case.
    01-19-09 03:28 PM
    The smart skin is cool, but it is not for me. I just use a holster. So far, so good.
    01-19-09 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD