I'm seriously considering buying the case mate smart skin for my BB, i want to know if anyone owns this skin, and do you have any pro's and con's??
    11-24-08 02:47 PM
    Hi,

I bought the smart-skin a few weeks ago and it is a very good way of protecting your BB. It comes with a screen protector and the entire Curve is covered except for the trackball.

As far as durability my 2 month old schnauzer decided to give it a whirl by starting to gnaw on it. Amazingly it is still intact.

I think the smart-skin is good value for the money.
    11-24-08 06:52 PM
    I agree, it offers more protection than a standard skin, great product.
    02-23-09 07:01 AM
    Do they sell them at an ATT store or an online distributor?

But i do enjoy the invisishield. I would just like something extra. Just for looks not for function. Getting tired of the red and black curve. Need Variety.
    02-23-09 07:41 AM
    Hi,

I bought the smart-skin a few weeks ago and it is a very good way of protecting your BB. It comes with a screen protector and the entire Curve is covered except for the trackball.

As far as durability my 2 month old schnauzer decided to give it a whirl by starting to gnaw on it. Amazingly it is still intact.

I think the smart-skin is good value for the money.
    Man I must've gotten a seriously defective one. Mine tore near the trackball (yes I know this is a weak spot) the first time I put it back on after a battery pull - on the 2nd day I had it.
    03-16-09 04:38 PM
    Man I must've gotten a seriously defective one. Mine tore near the trackball (yes I know this is a weak spot) the first time I put it back on after a battery pull - on the 2nd day I had it.
    You had it 2 days? Return it for full replacement / refund.
    05-02-09 09:10 AM
    I love these cases. 2 probs though. Nasty feedback if you use the speakerphone and I mean nasty. Also if you use the charging pod you're taking it off each night. It stretches out a bit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 09:14 AM
    Anyone have actual pics of theres? Stock photos never do anything justice...
    05-02-09 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD