Hi,

Does anyone here use the Case Mate Signature case for their Bold? I quite like the look of them on the Case Mate video, but I haven't seen one in the flesh.

The carbon leather appeals to me.

Your opinions would be useful.

Thanks
    Last edited by idlefrog; 07-11-09 at 06:23 AM. Reason: spelling errors
    07-11-09 06:22 AM
    Sorry, don't have the Bold, but I LOVE the Case Mates I'm using on my 8900 and iphone 3G! They feel great in the hand, lightweight, and look really sharp! Highly recommend anything Case Mate puts out!
    07-11-09 08:01 AM
    Hi,

Does anyone here use the Case Mate Signature case for their Bold? I quite like the look of them on the Case Mate video, but I haven't seen one in the flesh.

The carbon leather appeals to me.

Your opinions would be useful.

Thanks
    Personally I didnt like the signature from case mate. It was too bulky, the case came in the way of some of the keys when typing and it was hard to take the phone out of the case. Also the case leaves some of the phones bezel unprotected and I remember the case covering up one or two of the phones speakers outputs.
    07-12-09 05:05 AM
    Hi I just changed to the carbon leather case 2 days ago from a seidio innocase.
    Personally I think it IS bulky but fairly light and I am not sure about the leather, although supposed to be 'luxury' the feel is more luxury plastic. So
    Pros
    Good protection
    Slide in/out easily for pulls
    Cons
    Bulky
    A bit 'bling' for me
    Will keep it until I find something better
    The innocase was perfect for me, until I had to open it for forced battery pulls then it fell apart

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 06:27 AM
    I haven't seen one of these cases in person yet, but a fellow crackberry member has posted his review on the same case for the curve....

Review: Case-Mate Signature Series Leather Case-Holster Combo for BlackBerry Curve | CrackBerry.com
    07-12-09 06:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD