anyone know how good the case mate screen protectors are. Do they come off without leaving residue or sticky glue. ie do they come off without any mess to the screen. Is the screen the same as when it was put on and what about any difference in touch capability or any conflict with the proximity sensor that blacks out the phone.
    It is this or invisible shield
    01-05-11 01:21 PM
    I have the case mate anti glare. Comes off clean, no residue. Touch capabilities unchanged. When put up to the face the screens blacks out. Everything works as it should. Only draw back of an anti glare screen is its not 100 crystal clear...but you get less finger prints on it.

But the clear case mates works just as well. I've always used their screen protectors

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-11 02:46 PM
    I second that, I put a casemate screen protector + cover on my Torch the day I bought it (when I had a Torch that is) as I wanted to protect my investment. It sticks perfectly and you won't notice it's there.

Beware though, when you are applying it, you have to visually ensure that there is not a single spec of dust, fiber from cloth, etc. if you the screen isn't perfeclty clean, you will get bubbles.

In my case, it was easy as I just peeled off the plastic from the phone as soon as I bought it and put the screen protector right on so I didn't have any bubbles.

Taking it off is easy too and doesn't leave any residues.

Good luck
    01-05-11 04:44 PM
    anyone know how good the case mate screen protectors are. Do they come off without leaving residue or sticky glue. ie do they come off without any mess to the screen. Is the screen the same as when it was put on and what about any difference in touch capability or any conflict with the proximity sensor that blacks out the phone.
    It is this or invisible shield
    I personally have a Ghost Armor screen protector on my device, which is something you may look into, I had it on my 9700 as well and they've been really great.

I have no experience with the CaseMate product, but I would suggest staying away from Invisible Shield, I've tried many times to like their films from a variety of products from the MyTouch 3G, G2 and Storm, but regardless, the application has always been a pain, which usually resulted in less than desirable results in the final product.
    01-05-11 10:24 PM
    just bought the case mate screen protector and it is the best. Easy to put on and screen still clear along with great touch response still and anti-glare.
    06-16-11 11:53 PM
    I had one on my previous device (9700) and I honestly forgot it was there. When it was time to sell my old phone, it came off without leaving any sign that it was there in the first place (aside from the lack of scratches) :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-11 04:12 AM
    Useful info!
    06-20-11 02:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD