Case-mate Fuel Lite Rechargeable Battery Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630
    Has anyone bought one of these for a review? If so, what are your opinions on it and is it really worth $60? I'm having issues with my battery making it through the entire day even with closing down apps while using it. I'm pretty sure it's my heavy use of e-mail and sms that's killing my battery because of the constant illumination of the screen. I do have it set to 10 and 10 seconds shutdown. Any opinions would be great. Thanks!
    02-11-10 01:34 AM
    Well I haven't purchased it yet but that looks like an awesome case to me. I think I'll order it tonight.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 01:59 AM
    damn that case looks huge...have you considered having an extra battery? I found some replica batteries from dealextreme.com that are pretty cheap. 5-6 bucks including shipping. (I'm certain they aren't OEM, but they work fine and are really cheap) The only down side is that shipping takes forever because it comes in from HK.
    02-11-10 04:42 AM
    yeah i have an extra battery but its just a pain to keep swapping them in and out during the day. I was considering and extended battery as well but then my back of the phone would stick out...i'm not sure what i want to do just yet
    02-11-10 05:31 AM
    I bought the regular fuel case. The lite case seemed pointless since it makes it so big you can't use any other holster. I reviewed the regular Fuel case on my site.
    02-11-10 11:18 AM
    I just bought this case tonight and let me tell you a few things about it:

Size:

It's pretty huge, but doesn't really affect the way I use my 9650.

Battery Life:

Amazing!

How to lock the case completely

Put one small piece of folded paper in the back of the first holster, then when you are about to put the second holder cover, put another paper behind that one...it'll be snug and the case won't come off anymore.

All in all I had a good deal on this case.

I found a Bestbuy gift card in my room and come to my surprise they do not expire LOL! So yes...I basically paid $13.41 for the case.

I highly recommend it!
    09-16-10 11:26 PM
    I got mine yesterday, charged it up. This morning, it doesn't work at all! No leds on, nothing! Guess it's time to send it back. Grrrrrrrr.
    02-12-11 11:31 AM
    Yes,I bought mine for the 9650 in August and its still going strong and I use it at lease 4 times a week. Good product. Good investment.
    02-16-11 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD