Ths could really be a great thing until BB finds a way to extend battery life on 3G BB. Does anyone have any feedback? I had a Seidio holster for my Curve which fell out and got dinged. With the Bold being a larger device, I have the same concerns for my Bold.
    08-08-09 07:09 PM
    It's an awesome accessory. The best one I had ever bought for my Bold. I wish they made one for my Tour. The worst thing about it, as you feared, was the added bulk/weight. It does make the phone twice as thick. It has the same kind of rubberized texture as the Sedio but it does not have the locking tab. If you wear your shirts untucked like I do, its pretty easy to holster the phone with your shirt between the two. It will drop out of the holster then. Nothing's perfect but this thing came close. It easily tripled my battery life. I'd recommend it to anyone. They mentioned that it did not have the sleep mode feature but it does. You can leave the phone in the holster and charge both at the same time. With that little button on the side of the holster, you can control when it's charging the phone or not. This makes it nice to reserve your spare power until you truely need it. I emailed Case-Mate first thing to see if they would offer one for the Tour (they're not interested at this time). Anyway, yeah TWO thumbs up! I don't generally care for Case-Mate quality (camera, media and phone cases) but they hit a home run on that one. Easily worth the money.
    08-08-09 08:19 PM
    It is hard to tell from the picture. The battery is on the holster, correct?
    08-09-09 11:40 AM
    It is hard to tell from the picture. The battery is on the holster, correct?
    Yes it is built into the holster. I've had mine about 2 months now and love it. I charge them both together about twice a week with normal usage.
    08-10-09 09:30 PM
    Is the clamp on the holster spring-loaded? I had a Seidio case and my curve that I had at the time fell out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 05:59 AM
    How secure is the holster? Please see my previous post in this thread.
    08-13-09 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD