Just picked up one of these for my S2. Had the Epik case before and this is much more what I wanted. Full review and comparison between the Epik case and the Case-Mate can be found here

Anyways, some quick pics. It's a Verizon repackaged Red Case-Mate "Barely There" case

01-03-10 10:05 PM
    Sigh, don't say it is a Case Mate case, because officially it isn't. It is a VZW branded case similar to it.

I'm glad you found something similar though
    01-03-10 10:20 PM
    I have the aqua blue case-mate barely there for my Bold and am quite impressed with it
    01-03-10 10:33 PM
    Its pretty much the same. They're identical except the verizon one doesn't have the "CM" symbol lol. I thought I put "Verizon" in the title but I forgot haha. Either way its a nice case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 10:35 PM
    It is a very nice case though.
    01-03-10 10:40 PM
    Its the same as the case mate
    01-03-10 10:41 PM
    wow you have a lot of bubbles in your screen protector, I would go nuts over that
    01-03-10 10:50 PM
    Yeah its just in the corner because I had to take it off and fix it. I have another one to put on but its at my place up at school.

01-03-10 10:53 PM
    Just picked up one of these for my S2. Had the Epik case before and this is much more what I wanted. Full review and comparison between the Epik case and the Case-Mate can be found here

Anyways, some quick pics. It's a Verizon repackaged Red Case-Mate "Barely There" case

Do you havr the sku # so I can check if my store have any......do they carry an all black?

01-05-10 06:12 PM
    01-05-10 06:14 PM
    Thanks

01-05-10 06:22 PM
    I have the same red case from Verizon and love it.
    01-08-10 02:44 PM
    I just got mine today, very nice but I wonder if it will stay on when dropped?
    01-08-10 06:53 PM
    be careful...moviemogul is sensitive about case-mate...
    01-08-10 07:42 PM
    Ooooooo....Shiny!
    01-08-10 10:10 PM
    Ooooooo....Shiny!
    Nothing but the best for Stormie!
    01-08-10 10:22 PM
    It honestly depends in the intensity of the impact. I've dropped Stormie a few times and I'm happy to say the case has taken the damage not my phone.

01-09-10 06:38 AM
    It honestly depends in the intensity of the impact. I've dropped Stormie a few times and I'm happy to say the case has taken the damage not my phone.

Well that's good news sort of.

01-09-10 06:47 AM
    I built an invisible force field generator using a flux-capacitor, a tesla coil, and some camouflage duct tape I purchased at a farm auction. I carry the generator in a back pack and place a constant invisible force field around my S2 to protect it at all times. Really. I swear. I would take a picture, but my camera is broken.
    01-09-10 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD