http://m.bestbuy.com/m/b/product/detail.jsp?skuId=9851707&pid=1218184230358&st=blac kberry&ev=prodView&scr=search&cp=1&sc=Global
    I was wondering if anyone has tried this battery case? Looks like it would be handy when on the road.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-10 07:49 AM
    I have the Fuel case.... It works good for what its suppose to do, but I hardly ever use it though. The only way the phone goes in it is "face out" theres no way I could use that clip on the job as my screen would be busted in less then an hour.

works good for whats it meant to do, but design of "face out" makes the clip useless for me anyway
    06-20-10 09:50 AM
    I have the Fuel case.... It works good for what its suppose to do, but I hardly ever use it though. The only way the phone goes in it is "face out" theres no way I could use that clip on the job as my screen would be busted in less then an hour.

works good for whats it meant to do, but design of "face out" makes the clip useless for me anyway
    I agree, but sadly I dont think there was much other choice since it has to touch the contacts on the battery cover. A slide in holster wouldn't work well, it would have to fit in there just right, which would be a royal pain.

If you are looking for a holster that will charge your device while out and about, it is a great option since you can use the money you'd spend on a battery, and spend it on the holster and get a 2 for 1 basically.
    06-20-10 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD