01-30-10 11:11 AM
31 12
tools
    I got my Barely There delivered yesterday. It is sweet. Exactly what I was looking for in a case. Not too bulky. I slapped on the screen protector and am going to rock it without the holster for a couple days. See how it works out.
    You will not be disappointed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Cool Can't wait. I grabbed mine off of ebay and according to the seller it could take 2-4 weeks to get hoping it will get here sooner.
    01-29-10 09:53 AM
    i need a new case. the one i got free frm tmo is loose on my blackberry >.<
    01-29-10 01:45 PM
    sounds like you have the BB silicon case. WORST CASE EVER!!!!
    01-29-10 01:53 PM
    I use the casemate barely there. I picked up the silver one off of ebay for pretty cheap. It's very slick, it matches the chrome/silver bezel on the phone. I personally hate having any sort of case on my phones, but after having my iPhone break on me and switching to this BB I'd try something out. I love that it doesn't make my phone big and bulky. The case only protects the back and sides of the phone. The top (though it does include a screen protector that is working great no peeling etc) and bottom "sides" of the phone are left unprotected so you can still press the lock/standby buttons. After 2 months the 4 corners of the case that make contact with the desk when laying flat are wearing, but I'd much rather this be happening to my case instead of the battery door/phone itself. It does not fit in the desk cradle with the case on, yet it is very easy to take on and off without being so easy that it constantly is falling out of the shell. If you are like me and hate the bulkiness/ugliness of cell cases but still want some basic protection I would recommend this for you in a heart beat.
    01-29-10 05:17 PM
    +1. It actually somehow takes itself off while I am talking! I am following this thread to see what my next skin/ case will be...
    01-29-10 06:43 PM
    AccessoryGeeks has a pretty cool rubbery/silicone crystal clear skin that is nice! I have a clear one and a smoke grey one and they are both very nice. They give you some protection and maintain the size and form factor of the phone.
    PS- It is not that flimsy crap silicone that rips and tears. It is much more dense than that.
    01-30-10 11:11 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD