Does anyone know how the Mobi case is attached to the Torch? I have the Case-mate barely there and it attaches at the top where the speaker opening is. I can't get the case off to save my life!

Is the Mobi case easier to take off?
    10-06-10 12:40 PM
    Yes, but I find the piece that fits onto the slider doesn't stay on very well. It pops off multiple times a day for me. I'm going to wait for the Seidio cases and see if the reviews are good.
    10-06-10 01:09 PM
    I think the seidio cases will be out in the next 2 weeks, that what I'm waiting for!
    10-06-10 01:28 PM
    What other cases are coming out besides the Seidio case? I can't even find a good case for the Torch even after over a month since launch. I don't want to waste any money on cases so I'm just going to buy the Barely There case from my local Best Buy and return it after some new cases come out. Anyone tried the Barely There case? I know that you can't fully close the phone because the protector gets in the way and some people had issues of it scratching the front bezel. Should I risk getting this case or wait it out for another 2 weeks. I'm scared I might drop my phone til then.
    10-06-10 02:20 PM
    I have both cases and both work terrific. THey don't fall off or anything. I've dropped the torch on concrete since and didn't put a DING on my phone. Im happy with these cases.
    10-06-10 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD