so i just received my new barely there case, its very slim and all that but the front part just fits to loosely and also when i close the slider it kinda raises up the buttons so whenever i use the trackpad or the buttons with the slider closed it kinda feels like the phone is opening, i realize that the problem is with the lowest tab that is in the front part os the case the thing is that the tab doesnt allow the phone to close properly thats why it kinda raises the slider, i was thinking on breaking that little tab but it would even fit MORE loosely, please any suggestions?
    01-28-11 08:34 AM
    I would suggest double sided tape or sending it back.
    01-28-11 10:27 AM
    Send it back, i used to have a barely there 2 but the front part breaks easily so i return it. Or get another one like incipio like what i'm using. otter box is good too...
    01-28-11 10:49 AM
    I have had no such problems so maybe send it back for a new one. However, I now just use the back half of the case and leave the front piece off. The main parts are protected and I don't have to worry about the front piece blocking the keys or sliding off in my pocket.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 02:49 PM
    I had issues with the CaseMate case, too. One of my top tabs broke easily. I ended up switching to the Incipio Feather case.

You may see about returning it for a new one. Or contact CaseMate to see if they'll replace the faceplate only and see if that solves your issue.
    02-02-11 03:09 PM
    I was close to buying a CaseMate for my torch as well, but after reading the reviews about the front part not staying on, I decided not to. The AT&T representative kept pushing me to purchase one and said that everyone who else purchased them haven't had any issues.
    02-02-11 03:28 PM
    I was close to buying a CaseMate for my torch as well, but after reading the reviews about the front part not staying on, I decided not to. The AT&T representative kept pushing me to purchase one and said that everyone who else purchased them haven't had any issues.
    Can't knock her for doing her job haha...

02-02-11 06:47 PM
    Got one when I first got my Torch and had the same issue, one of the front plate clips broke, good thing the Bestbuy rep didn't look at it closely so I was able to return it

02-02-11 07:02 PM
    thanks for all the replies, i've contacted amazon and case-mate to see what they can do for me, but i'd appreciate any suggestions on a good case for my torch i just want it to be protected from little scuff nothing bulky that offers protection for the back and the front?
    02-02-11 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD