09-11-09 11:26 AM
35 12
tools
    awesome, good to know.
    09-10-09 02:38 PM
    Like the feather it doesn't offer much protection. I am not sure of the purpose of this case
    09-10-09 03:21 PM
    coupon code: giveme20 just got me $4.00 off with free shipping. Thanks
    09-10-09 03:35 PM
    coupon code: giveme20 just got me $4.00 off with free shipping. Thanks
    You will get charged for shipping when you checkout.
    09-10-09 03:38 PM
    Any clue if this case will work with a phone that has a BSE on it?
    09-10-09 04:42 PM
    Any clue if this case will work with a phone that has a BSE on it?
    it says it doesn't work with their version of BSE, so i would assume no
    09-10-09 05:21 PM
    Seriously thinking about ordering this. I've looked at Seido cases and although they really protect the device, they cover up the Tour's lines and bezel too much. I'm using the OEM skin, but want a case that can protect the screen. Is the screen protector a part of this case? Because the case is on the phone, I can't tell. How is the feel of this case? Is it smooth plastic or does it have some grip to it?

Edit* Nevermind, according to the OP, the case is hard rubber and does indeed have grip to it. And the screen protector is seperate from the case, but is an added bonus. All questions answered..thanks!
    Last edited by Law2138; 09-10-09 at 06:16 PM.
    09-10-09 05:52 PM
    I know that it says that it can't be used with their version of BSE's but I was wondering how tight of a fit it would be with one on.
    09-10-09 09:50 PM
    I am a case junky. I might have to check this out. Do you feel it offers good protection for drops and scratches? I am also super anal about the condition of my phone.
    09-10-09 10:24 PM
    I am a case junky. I might have to check this out. Do you feel it offers good protection for drops and scratches? I am also super anal about the condition of my phone.
    My take on the protection of this case is that it is somewhat minimal. The bottom and top of the phone are left open so if those areas took a direct hit there would be damage. Most other cases would probably provide more protection. The thing I like about it most is that it doesn't mess with the lines of the phone and provides some protection. Bottom line is that this case is hot looking and provides enough protection for what I need.

There is another thread on this type of case, the Incipio Feather case, that you might find helpful. There are some heated posts about the protection and purpose of this type of case.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/in...ilable-312413/
    BTW- I ordered the Feather yesterday for comparison.

The Seidio Snap is another case of this kind. The video review was posted in the following forum today.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/vi...e-snap-312830/
    I dont think Ill order the Snap. It leaves more exposure to the phone because it leaves the sides open for access to keys and ports.
    09-11-09 11:26 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD