09-11-09 11:26 AM
35 12
tools
    Ordered the Blue Barely There case last week and it arrived today. What a surprise this case is. The color is bright! This case has to be one of the best for not cluttering up your device and still provide some protection. Feels really nice and smooth, it is hard rubber. It fits in the BB Case that came with the phone. Great looks, open access to all buttons and ports on phone and looks stunning! The case came with a screen protector too, all for less than $20 including shipping with coupon.

What case do you die for?

PS. My Vaja ivolution Top should be here around 9/21! Ill let you know how that case turns out.
    09-09-09 04:35 PM
    Where did you order it from can you post some pics?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 04:39 PM
    The Pictures are above. You may have to log in to see them.

Here is the link to case-mate.

BlackBerry Tour 9630 Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories in Premium Leather
    09-09-09 04:49 PM
    Looks like a comparable case to the Incipio Feather. I may even like this one better!

Thanks for the pics!
    09-09-09 06:33 PM
    Ordered the Blue Barely There case last week and it arrived today. What a surprise this case is. The color is bright! This case has to be one of the best for not cluttering up your device and still provide some protection. Feels really nice and smooth, it is hard rubber. It fits in the BB Case that came with the phone. Great looks, open access to all buttons and ports on phone and looks stunning! The case came with a screen protector too, all for less than $20 including shipping with coupon.

What case do you die for?

PS. My Vaja ivolution Top should be here around 9/21! Ill let you know how that case turns out.
    Whats the coupon???
    09-09-09 07:09 PM
    Looks like a comparable case to the Incipio Feather. I may even like this one better!

Thanks for the pics!
    This looks to be exactly like the Incipio Feather. I purchased this one because it was available first. The Feather still is not available.

Have you ever used a Feather before?
    09-09-09 07:28 PM
    Whats the coupon???
    I found the code at Case-mate Coupon Codes - all coupons, discounts and promo codes for case-mate.com.

I used the giveme20 code.
    09-09-09 07:30 PM
    Where did you get the Avalanche wallpaper? Been looking for a flyers one like that.

Thanks
    09-09-09 07:41 PM
    Where did you get the Avalanche wallpaper? Been looking for a flyers one like that.

Thanks
    DC Designs has the rights to NHL themes. They can be found on the Themes4BB.com site.

If they don't have the flyers then contact Chris and he will make one for you. He made the Avalanche one for me and even customized it for me with some of my pics. They are pretty basic, but look really cool for hockey fans!
    09-09-09 08:09 PM
    Is it easy to take on and off? I'd like to be somewhat durable as I will be putting in charging pod daily.

Please LMK asap so I can order :-)
    09-09-09 08:22 PM
    BTW that looks tite. Case junkie...I may just buy anyway.
    09-09-09 08:24 PM
    Looks very good. I have been waiting for the Feather but I may have to go ahead and pick this up. Hmm...
    09-09-09 08:29 PM
    Is it easy to take on and off? I'd like to be somewhat durable as I will be putting in charging pod daily.

Please LMK asap so I can order :-)
    The rubber is firm, but flexible. It pops on tight, no movement when on the phone and comes on and off fairly easy. Just place your thumb and finger on the top and bottom of the phone and pull from the middle on the side. Botta Bing, Botta Boom, it's off like a prom dress.
    09-09-09 10:09 PM
    Looks good.. just not crazy about the design.
    09-09-09 10:50 PM
    The rubber is firm, but flexible. It pops on tight, no movement when on the phone and comes on and off fairly easy. Just place your thumb and finger on the top and bottom of the phone and pull from the middle on the side. Botta Bing, Botta Boom, it's off like a prom dress.
    Ya, you took too long to reply....I had to order it anyway!!!
    09-10-09 07:35 AM
    OP after seeing your pictures, I decided to order mine today. I've been waiting too long for the Incipio Feather, I guess they don't want our business. I ordered mine in black, hopefully it wont take long to arrive. Thanks for the pictures and your review, very helpful.
    09-10-09 08:16 AM
    I'm not sure I like how it doesn't offer much protection to the top and bottom of the phone. I'll stick with my Epik case.
    09-10-09 11:51 AM
    Figures....Feathers are now available.
    09-10-09 01:22 PM
    Does it seem a bit sketchy, or odd that it doesnt really protect the top and bottom. seems like it really only protects the bezel and back
    09-10-09 01:55 PM
    Does it seem a bit sketchy, or odd that it doesnt really protect the top and bottom. seems like it really only protects the bezel and back
    Fine with me, not sketchy.
    09-10-09 02:03 PM
    Thanks for the pics, OP. It's a good looking case, I just wish it had more coverage on the top and bottom of the phone.
    09-10-09 02:05 PM
    any1 know if this is the same material as the feather? also how tight is the fit in the holster?
    09-10-09 02:07 PM
    any1 know if this is the same material as the feather? also how tight is the fit in the holster?
    Not sure if the material is the same. I just ordered the Feather so I will let you know.

The fit in the holster is snug, but not too tight as far as I am concerned. The holster has a notch for the trackball so that helps with any ball drag.
    09-10-09 02:33 PM
    which holster you referring to?
    09-10-09 02:34 PM
    which holster you referring to?
    the blackberry holster that came with the device.
    09-10-09 02:37 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD