Did a LOT a research and I'm down to these three for my baby (9700)..Help me decide..

pros
    cons
    what did you buy
    how much did you pay
    where did you buy
    how long did it take for delivery

Thanks
    12-18-09 12:12 PM
    I'm usually not a fan of cases, and prefer to leave the phone nekkid for the most part... but I picked up a "barely there" case for my 9700 to use occasionally on those drunk nights..

I find myself using this case more and more...great feel to it, and it looks really good and doesn't hide the nice features of the phone.

Its not the most protective case thats for sure, but for me its the right balance of protection and aesthetics
    12-18-09 01:19 PM
    Incipio Feather case chips and loses its beautiful matte finish, once it is chipped it shows glossy scar's and is very unappealing in my opinion. I have returned one through their customer service department only to have it do it again, very discouraging.
    01-04-10 12:59 PM
    I just got one of the Epiks from justin here on the board. I wasn't a big fan of the 1st gel cases I got on ebay, but these got such good reviews, I thought why not? it's only $5. I LOVE it! I'll be going back and forth between this one and the Casemate Hybrid I just recently got. The Epik fits perfectly and looks really nice. You won't regret it. It only took a couple of days to get here. Check out the thread here in the accessory forum.
    01-06-10 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD