Case-Mate does NOT guarantee that it will fit in the Blackberry cradle.
    I finally got through to customer service human being through Corporate to get the answer.
    She said that the case was not made for the cradle. She said she has "heard" that some does and some does not fit and work in the cradle. I said I do not want to spend $30 and not have it work. She said she could not guarantee that is would work and reiterated that the cases were not made to work with any cradle.
    So beware if you do not have $29 to throw away.
    PS- I have the knock off that looks like the Case Mate and that does not connect, that is why I called to see if the Case Mate works.
    10-28-11 07:06 AM
    Most cases do not. The cradle is designed to fit the naked device only. There's usually not much room for anything else. The Barely There should be easy enough to remove, or you can get a generic stand, like the BlackBerry Leather Desk Cradle. I have one, and I've used it to hold my 8300, 9700 w/Commuter, and my 9900 w/Commuter. It also folds flat for easy storage and transport. I keep it in a pocket in my backpack.

Here's an example. I can't tell what device you have.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/817906...bUvbUpU6806535

SPE also has one in the CB store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-11 07:23 AM
    Most cases do not. The cradle is designed to fit the naked device only. There's usually not much room for anything else. The Barely There should be easy enough to remove, or you can get a generic stand, like the BlackBerry Leather Desk Cradle. I have one, and I've used it to hold my 8300, 9700 w/Commuter, and my 9900 w/Commuter. It also folds flat for easy storage and transport. I keep it in a pocket in my backpack.

Here's an example. I can't tell what device you have.
    Authentic OEM BlackBerry 9900 BOLD Leather Desktop Stand for your phone! RIM:Amazon:Electronics

SPE also has one in the CB store.

Thanks for the info!
    I hate having to keep on plugging the usb into the connector. I thought it would have been nice just to lay it in and charge. Standing up is not what I needed.
    Good info though.
    10-28-11 07:33 AM
    Yeah, the Commuter came off my 9700 really easily so I could drop it in the cradle at night to charge, but the 9900 Commuter is more difficult, so I just use the USB port.

10-28-11 07:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD