anyone have this one?
    i might get it even though im only gonna have my storm till the tour comes out, but my chrome got chipped by the lock button and i have like an ocdish thing with my phone.
    06-09-09 08:53 PM
    I've got the Case Mate Barely There in both the gradient blue for myself and the orange for my husband. I really like both cases / colors a lot. There are a few differences in the cases though.

The orange one seems to have a tighter fit and feels more like the Seidio Innocase II on the outside. It also seems to cover up a tad bit more of the phone, than the blue one does. Both cases do go on and off the Storm very easily, but feels tight and strong.

The blue one is much more slippery/smooth feeling. I'm assuming it's because they had to use a slightly different material to get the gradient coloring. It also was kind of loose fitting at first. I had to remove it and bend the sides in a few times to make it fit my storm better. After using it for about a month I have to say that I really like it.

I do have a couple of small scratches on the blue case from putting it in my purse, but there are none on my husband's orange one. I do not have any cracks or anything and it seems pretty tough.

I also have the Innocase II which is also a great alternative. One thing I wish the Case Mate did have was the inside felt that the Innocase has to protect the phone.

I like the look of the case and it does what it's supposed to. I do wish the Innocase came in cool colors like these, though.
    06-09-09 09:36 PM