Hi guys! For those of you with this case have any of you had any screen issues with it on? Does it affect the clicking of the screen at all? Thanks in advance
    08-16-09 01:33 AM
    I don't have that, but, my new Incipio feather is the best case ever.
    08-16-09 03:09 AM
    I have the Feather but it affects my screen click and causes some dead spots. I tried various fixes and nothing seems to correct except for taking the case off.
    08-16-09 11:57 AM
    I don't have that, but, my new Incipio feather is the best case ever.
    I will certainly concur with that statement.
    08-16-09 12:27 PM
    Anyone with experience with the Case mate?
    08-16-09 07:14 PM
    I have been using the case mate for several months ...works great for me
    08-17-09 12:01 AM
    I have been using the casemate since april and I love it....no problems at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 12:24 AM
    I use the Case-Mate for my Curve and it's been great! Highly recommended.
    08-17-09 12:45 AM
    i have the feather case as well... I can't use it as it causes my screen to stop clicking after a day or so... as soon as I take it off.. it starts working again
    08-17-09 02:39 AM
    is the storm easy to get out of the holster when you put it in the belt holster? I bought a different one and it took 3 hands to get it out on my belt.
    08-17-09 02:43 AM
    i have the feather case as well... I can't use it as it causes my screen to stop clicking after a day or so... as soon as I take it off.. it starts working again
    Yeah, I'm hoping the case-mate will solve this problem. Other Feather users seem to not have this issue. I did contact Incipio to see if the screen issue is a known problem and it doesn't seem like it. But they did offer to send me a new case. You may want to contact them. So hopefully the new Feather or Case Mate will work with my phone, lol.
    08-17-09 03:07 AM
    Well I received my Case Mate today and it causes the same screen issues as the Feather. But I will say that I like the construction and texture of the Feather a lot better than the Case Mate.
    08-18-09 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD