Boyfriend is sick for one of these cases. Would anyone know if there are any drawbacks to this? Placing magnets to electronic devices can't be always a good thing.

If someone can suggest a good site where one could order one of these things, that ships to Canada, and doesn't require a month's wages to do so, plz let me know

Thanks much!
    05-31-08 09:57 PM
    Amazon has several...got 2 for less than 20 bucks with shipping!
    05-31-08 10:25 PM
    You could get the hard rubberized case and holster from seidio. It has a magnet in the holster. And a magnet will not hurt your bb
    05-31-08 10:33 PM
    I bought a regular belt clip from one of those kiosks in the mall and used electric tape to tape a magnet to the backside of it. You can't even see it and it works great. All for $5.... Yea I'm cheap LoL.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-08 10:36 PM
    Amazon has several...got 2 for less than 20 bucks with shipping!
    Would you happen to have a link to that?

I've been looking and looking...lol

Guess the gaggle of kids behind me is distracting me.
    06-01-08 11:01 AM
    seido and otterbox both have magnets. so does the bb leather sleeve
    06-01-08 11:07 AM
    walmart has the cases. Works great and is only like $10.(with magnet!)
    06-01-08 10:37 PM
    Boyfriend is sick for one of these cases. Would anyone know if there are any drawbacks to this? Placing magnets to electronic devices can't be always a good thing.

If someone can suggest a good site where one could order one of these things, that ships to Canada, and doesn't require a month's wages to do so, plz let me know

Thanks much!
    Actually, the magnet is a BlackBerry's friend. The magnet cause the phone not to have fun unattended in the holster or case. It's a preventive measure.

Personally, I started to go with a cheapie case; but since I've decided I'm going to keep my Pearl for a while, I ordered 2 custom cases from a different site. The cost was about $100 for both. Hopefully they'll be worth the wait.

Curious to know what you end up getting for your boyfriend.
    06-01-08 10:44 PM
    walmart has the cases. Works great and is only like $10.(with magnet!)
    Are we talking about the case for $9.97 @ walmart? The horizontal case?

If so, is this the type of case that will put the phone in standby mode when holstered?

This is what the BF wants.
    06-02-08 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD