Hi- Does anyone know if I can use my RIM tour leather case with the new BB Torch I am getting,or do I have to get another case for the Torch? Thanks
    05-31-11 08:30 PM
    not sure... my torch fits in my 8330's leather holster... it should probablly fit.. why not just wait until you get your torch, see if it fits, and take it from there... would you not buy the torch if it didn't fit the tour's holster?
    gsriddle likes this.
    05-31-11 09:32 PM
    Thank you; You are right, and it will probably be O.K.
    05-31-11 10:53 PM
    Hi- Does anyone know if I can use my RIM tour leather case with the new BB Torch I am getting,or do I have to get another case for the Torch? Thanks
    Your torch will fit nicely - however the magnet is in the wrong location. It won't activate the sleeper function to save battery life. The OEM holster works, looks good and is very compact, but wears very quickly. I have just picked up the AGF holster made for the Torch & love it. It has a full top flap, and is only slighty more bulky. I also grabbed a holster "4m Carbon fiber case" for the Torch. Both are available at reduced cost on eBay and do activate the Torch sleeper function.

I'd suggest you use your Tour case temporarily and order one of the above. A bit of a wait but worth it. Hope this helps. ~ecm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 05-31-11 at 11:28 PM.
    05-31-11 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD