hi all. did a search and couldnt find the case im interested in... im looking for a case, very similar to the OEM case with the magnet. something very simple.. no clips, no bells, nothing. just a pocket style case that i can slide the phone into and have it hibernate.. the thinner the better. and another nice thing would be to have acess to the usb plug while it is in the case...
    i found this dealie, but its pretty steap at 30 something bucks...

beyza case

any suggestions?

thanks!
    11-16-08 10:20 PM
    I wish rim would just make a leather version of the sleeve for the curve like I had for my old 8830
    Like this?

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content
    11-16-08 11:44 PM
    http://store.bbnauts.com/blackberry-...4A132A4155.htm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ah. My 8830 didn't come with that. It came with the one I linked.
    11-16-08 11:53 PM
    I will never understand why people will shove their beautiful devices into their pockets to be covered in dust...Go with a Seidio product!
    11-17-08 04:20 AM
    I will never understand why people will shove their beautiful devices into their pockets to be covered in dust...Go with a Seidio product!
    because its a phone. and ive had it for a year now with barely a scratch. and i dont worship it like its a piece of art. its a tool.

still havent found a suitable case... why does everything have a clip? or a top flap. i just want a simple sleeve!!!!!
    11-17-08 08:27 AM
    I like the same style cases. That one looks nice, I actually may order it. I got a cheaper leather one off ebay for around $20 that has access to the usb but it is more square shaped.It doesn't get in and out of my pocket as easily. That is why I had held off on the rex regina cases. Quality looks good but shape concerns me. I wish rim would just make a leather version of the sleeve for the curve like I had for my old 8830

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yeah, i had a similar concern with this ebay sleeve. if i could find out about the actual quality, id scoop it up. still pricy at 26 clams, but if its everything they say it is, it might be worth it...

New Leather Pouch Blackberry 8300 8320 Curve Slip Case - eBay (item 220309617481 end time Nov-16-08 21:59:00 PST)
    11-17-08 08:31 AM
    I like the side leather pouches. Got the SPE black leather pouch from the crackberry store and I am very happy with it. Goes to sleep just fine. can plug it in overnight while still in the case. Have had no problems. Have had it about three months now and still looking good.
    11-17-08 08:52 AM
    Thanks for the links - I love that leather pouch - I'm going to get one!
    11-17-08 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD