I've been reading and looking for months now for a case that I really liked and wanted and here's what I have learned:

If I could design a case and holster it would be like the Otterbox defender without the holster design flaw and the raised bevel edge design flaw....

It would be like the Seidio rugged with a better key board protector (or not one at all), no camera cover I have to move every time, and a little less spiderman looking...

It would have a Case-mate fuel lite type inner case with the fuel lite ability to charge, but have a defender/rugged type outer case and come with a belt clip...

and maybe as an added bonus, I could swap the defender/rugged outer shell for a more business meeting design of the Case-mate leather case, but the top would be better protected.......

Since I don't make my own "perfect" case, anyone have any great suggestions?
    05-20-10 11:11 PM
    I passed by BestBuy and they have the case/holster combo for $28. The case is a hard case and fits snug. The clip is awsome to have too. If you need pics lmk and Ill get them up.
    05-21-10 04:56 AM
    I have the case-mate signature leather case and holster and absolutely love it. The leather case and holster are very professional looking, and the fit is superb. The top not being covered is not a factor since the case rises just enough above the top to protect the top if you dropped it. I bought mine from a seller on ebay and I think I paid around $31. Highly recommend it.
    05-21-10 06:42 AM
    I tried the platinum cover from Best Buy, the clip lasted a few weeks and it snapped. The coverage isn't bad, but I was looking for something more.

Glad to hear the case-mate leather does cover the top. Do you have a clear protection on the screen or anything?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 10:07 AM
    Yes. The case-mate comes with a great screen protector.
    05-21-10 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD