Hi all, it has been a long time since I have posted on thread on Crackberry. I am one of those people who just likes to read and search the threads.
    I have recently purchased a 9900 Bold, I have been a blackberry owner for a long time. I am a department manager in a large grocery chain in Canada and many years ago I hired an employee that was deaf and I purchase 2 Blackberry 7100T's so that we could comunicate easily while at work and away from work. I feel in love with the blackberry and have owned many different ones throughout the years. I like to keep all my electronics well protected and mint so I have always used screen protectors and cases. I want my phones to look attractive so I have always used premium cases for my phones.

Sorry for the long intro but here is my frustration. I preffer Vaja cases because the are attractive and very well made, I like flip cases that protect the entire phone. My favorite thing about the Blackberry is the LED message indicator and I have now become very frustrated that I have to open the flap on my phone in order to see the LED. The search is on, I have searched everywhere on the net for a nice premium full case for a blackberry with a small cut out so the LED can be seen without opening the flap.
    Can anyone help me out with this, I have made my own hole on several cases but I am not a leather worker and it never seems to turn out right. Thanks in advance.
    10-03-12 09:09 AM
    I'd buy the case you like the most, and find a leatherworker, who should easily be able to punch a proper hole in it for you. Local craft fairs are a good place to look for someone capable.
    10-03-12 10:16 AM
    Check for "leather hole punch" in ebay . You can invest in that tool. It will allow you to punch holes in leather effortlessly.

leather hole punch | eBay
    10-04-12 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD