I was just wondering if there is a case out there that is thin enough to also fit into a holster with the storm. I was looking at the Incipio Feather case but wasnt sure if it would still be too bulky. Also if anyone knows of a Storm case and holster combo that work together that would be perfect
    04-26-09 10:15 PM
    Case-Mate Signature Series Case & Holster Combo - Note: I do not have this, just know it's on the CrackBerry store. Seek elsewhere for reviews.
    04-26-09 10:17 PM
    I love the signature case by Case-Mate. Very solid case. Bit expensive though.
    04-26-09 10:24 PM
    thank you for the suggestion. Ill take a look at it and consider it
    04-26-09 10:26 PM
    I was just wondering if there is a case out there that is thin enough to also fit into a holster with the storm. I was looking at the Incipio Feather case but wasnt sure if it would still be too bulky. Also if anyone knows of a Storm case and holster combo that work together that would be perfect
    I would personally recommend the Otterbox (We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com). I personally can say that it is worth its value of fifty bucks and the company's customer service is top notch.
    04-26-09 10:26 PM
    If you are looking for elegance I would recommend Vaja cases.
    Vaja Leather Products
    Last edited by gtstang462002; 04-26-09 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Added Pictures
    04-26-09 10:29 PM
    verizon just released a new one that is exactly what you are talking about , however they are not easy to find considering they sell out quickly. i was fortunately able to pick up 1. my friend works at verizon and he has tried a bunch of the cases for the storm and he said this is the best one by far. they are now up on the verizon site here is the link

Enter your location
    04-26-09 10:40 PM
    Yes that one does sell out very quick i wish it came in different colors or even fit with the skin or silicon cases...
    04-26-09 10:58 PM
    I just got this case yesterday and i love it.It also works with the likes of the GA or IS or other thin skins like the official silicone case.it covers all parts of the phone except the front.but you can use a screen protector and it is a face in holster with sleep function.very cool case.only 20 bucks online at the verizon store.
    04-26-09 11:06 PM
    this is the case up close.holster will fit silicone skins(tested) and possibly feather case by incipio.(have not tested)
    04-26-09 11:14 PM
    verizon just released a new one that is exactly what you are talking about , however they are not easy to find considering they sell out quickly. i was fortunately able to pick up 1. my friend works at verizon and he has tried a bunch of the cases for the storm and he said this is the best one by far. they are now up on the verizon site here is the link
    sry lol.did not even see the link.but at least we are on the same page.
    04-26-09 11:23 PM
    here's a review I posted several weeks ago about the Innocase I w/ holster. I really like my setup after having lived with it for a while.

Works for me!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sei...w-pics-187103/
    04-26-09 11:42 PM
    Seido Innocase II with holster
    04-27-09 12:32 AM
    sry lol.did not even see the link.but at least we are on the same page.
    great minds think alike!
    04-29-09 12:54 AM
    Hi bpletcher -

Our Feather measures less than 1mm thin. It is the ideal case for the BlackBerry users seeking inconspicuous protection. The Feather is made of an ultra-light, ultra-strong polymer that is slightly flexible for a bit of give. It comes with 2 surface protectors and a cleaning cloth.

The Feather for the Storm fits perfectly into our Bond Street Holster for the Bold.

The Bond Street Leather belt clip is a classic case. This premium leather case gives users quick and easy access to the Blackberry Bold with strategically placed openings and a magnetic flip closure. Textured material and modern lines give this favorite a fresh look.

If you have any questions about any of the cases, please let me know!
    04-29-09 03:02 PM
    Hi bpletcher -

Our Feather measures less than 1mm thin. It is the ideal case for the BlackBerry users seeking inconspicuous protection. The Feather is made of an ultra-light, ultra-strong polymer that is slightly flexible for a bit of give. It comes with 2 surface protectors and a cleaning cloth.

The Feather for the Storm fits perfectly into our Bond Street Holster for the Bold.

The Bond Street Leather belt clip is a classic case. This premium leather case gives users quick and easy access to the Blackberry Bold with strategically placed openings and a magnetic flip closure. Textured material and modern lines give this favorite a fresh look.

If you have any questions about any of the cases, please let me know!
    I have this combo and love it, and I can verify that it fits well.
    04-29-09 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD