Hello,

I'm new to my BlackBerry Curve and I have a seemingly simple question. On my old phone, I had the option to designate some numbers as ICE (in case of emergency) numbers. It displayed "In Case of Emergency" at the top of my contact list, and once you clicked on it, it would give the person a list of all numbers that were designated emergency numbers (it would also show them as red in the contact list, as opposed to white like the other numbers were).

My question is, is there a way to do something like this with the BB Curve, such as an option in the BB or a separate application, or do you have to manually enter a contact with "ICE" in front of their name?

Thanks
    05-04-09 10:38 AM
    I have address book entries named "Wifey" and "Mom & Dad". Seems obvious to me.
    05-04-09 10:53 AM
    You have to manually make an entry titled "ICE." You can also enter it in the owner info that appears when your phone is locked. That way someone doesn't even have to get into your BB to get the info. It will be displayed right on the screen when your BB is locked.
    05-04-09 10:56 AM
    I did this, but had to manually enter it as ICE.
    05-04-09 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD