I am in need of help with a skin. I love the feel of the skin but my phone won't fit in a case or holster with it on. Does anyone know of a case or holster that will work with a skin? Thanks for your help!
    10-09-08 05:47 PM
    I found a case but it's an old leather case my cousin used for his HTC Apache. The only thing I hate a bout the case is that I have to snap it around my belt for it to stay on instead of it just clipping on like a normal case. I have a black skin on my Curve and couldn't stand having it in my pocket. It will have to do until I get a new case.
    10-09-08 06:57 PM
    Cellet makes a nice leather case with magnet clasp and belt clip. I use it daily. Phone with skin fits fine.
    10-10-08 08:47 AM
    I too bought the rubber skin to absorb the inevidable shock of a fall. But, then the BB didn't fit the slip-in leather(ette) case.

What I did: leather stretches when wet. i watered the case (BB no where near it!), then I put in two round dowels of wood and wedged another stick to keep the dowels apart and stretch the leather. After a weekend of drying (slowly, don't rush) with the tension of the wood in place, the BB w/ skin slips in. It's still a little snug, so I may repeat the process.
    10-10-08 11:18 PM
    i simply bought the case for the 8800. slightly larger.
    10-10-08 11:26 PM
    the OEM case for curves works with my skin. do a search on amazon for blackberry curve OEM case and there should be several on the page. one of them says "Original OEM RIM Blackberry Curve 8300, 8310, 8320, 8330 Genuine Leather Vertical Case Pouch" it's that kind. it works with the skins as well as the plastic snap on protectors.

it also has a magnet in it for the sleep mode.
    10-11-08 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD