Are the parts that aren't covered by the flap that snaps over scratch prone? How much of the phone is actually not covered by the flap? I can't seem to find any pictures of the Bold in the case.
    05-22-09 11:48 AM
    I've been using it for four months without any scratches. Just need to be a kinda aware that it's there so you don't do any damage to it.

Chris
    05-22-09 11:50 AM
    I did drop the phone while in the entire case once and the bezel did get scratched on the corners.
    05-22-09 12:45 PM
    Does the clip come off?
    05-22-09 12:50 PM
    I did drop the phone while in the entire case once and the bezel did get scratched on the corners.
    ^co-sign. did the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago and took a big chunk out of one of the corners of the bezel.
    05-22-09 12:57 PM
    I'm getting my Bold in about a half hour. If the clip can come off I'll just use that case with my Invisible Shield full body. If it doesn't then I'll have to buy the horizontal case because the clip on that is thinner.
    05-22-09 01:04 PM
    the clip does come off, but it is a pain in the arse to get back on... it is designed so that if you bump it against something it will come appart rather than cracking the clip, it takes a pretty strong "bump" for it to come appart though.
    05-22-09 01:13 PM
    the clip does come off, but it is a pain in the arse to get back on... it is designed so that if you bump it against something it will come appart rather than cracking the clip, it takes a pretty strong "bump" for it to come appart though.
    That's fine, I'll never need the clip.
    05-22-09 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD