Well, a few weeks ago, I bought a pink Pearl. Well, my boyfriend decided when he could upgrade, he wanted to go to a Curve after loving my Pearl.. We both like to just throw our phones in a pocket and go on with life. I need a really small case, because I'm a girl and it goes in my pocket. I was wondering how well that clear slim case worked? I am nervous about the skin cases because of the texture of the case and it going in my pocket. And then, I was wondering what the best case for the Curve would be? He wants a rather small one, probably something that's easy to get to. Figured I might as well order the 2 at the same time.

And another quick question.
    Since him & I both have a BB now, can we use BB messenger or do you need that really expensive package for it?
    07-04-08 11:28 AM
    For me the clear case from Speck works well.
    Can be bought at T-Mo retail stores for $9.99
    Many others like the clear cases from Seidio,
    available in the CB store.

Also consider the BSE or Invisible Shield,
    both provide good scratch protection and add
    zero bulk to the phone
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 07-04-08 at 11:34 AM.
    07-04-08 11:32 AM
    Yes, BB messenger is perfect for both of you.
    Take a look at the Seidio case for the Curve.
    07-04-08 11:35 AM
    With the BB messenger, we both have "Email & web for BlackBerry" but we don't have "BlackBerry solution unlimited Data usage" so does that mean we could have some nasty surprises for a bill?

I will probably end up getting him the Seido case for him, and probably me as well!
    07-04-08 11:39 AM
    BB messenger requires a data package for the both of you. Good luck to you on the cases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-08 11:39 AM
    Okay, thank you for clearing up that confusion! It's not worth the money then, since we both have Verizon, and unlimited text, and the fact that where he lives they don't have cell service.
    07-04-08 11:42 AM
    Okay, thank you for clearing up that confusion! and the fact that where he lives they don't have cell service.
    Small town?
    07-04-08 12:46 PM
    Small town?
    Yeah, we live in Rapid City, SD. He lives about 10 miles out of town. There is actually a large portion of the surrounding area here without service. It's no good. I hate going to his house because I have nothing when I'm there!
    07-04-08 01:00 PM
    Pay for the data and use BB messenger. My wife and I use it all the time and many other contacts. Along with jivetalk for aim/msn.

I have a tmobile branded leather case for the curve that clips to my belt. Its perfect. She has the same only for the pearl size.
    07-04-08 02:11 PM
    For your case check on ebay for good price. You can use BB messenger without problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-08 02:26 PM
    I think she meant that she is paying for the $30 email and data package, and was asking if she had to upgrade to the $45 one to use BBM.
    07-04-08 02:29 PM
    I think she meant that she is paying for the $30 email and data package, and was asking if she had to upgrade to the $45 one to use BBM.
    If that is the case- I don't believe you have to.

I have the $30 plan and have unlimited data...
    07-04-08 07:10 PM
    Hey all I had invisibileshield it is a good product I liked it I had it on my pearl awhile back. I upgraded to a Blackberry Curve 8300 6 months ago and one of my friends told me about this stuff called Ghost Armor so I went to the store and it is similar to Invisibileshield but WAY clearer! I still have my pearl and I put the two side by side and it was a huge difference in clarity. There is absolutley no waves in the material it layed completley flat and to be honest you cannot tell it is on there at all. I was excited because I didnt like that orange peel look and Ghost Armor is just as durable it seems because ive had it for 6 months and its still brand new ))) Im pretty hard on my phones too. Anyway just thought Id share my excitement to the world. Good Luck!!
    07-09-08 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD