Anyone knows where to look for this type of case?? Got battery of ebay but was unlucky with any matching case...

Battery is 3000mAh:
    z410 Battery+Cover For BlackBerry Bold 9000 3000mAh NEW on eBay (end time 22-Aug-09 01:41:24 BST)

Any suggestions will be appreciated...
    08-15-09 09:22 AM
    Trt the Case-Mate Fuel holster.Charge the device and the holster. While the Bold is in the holster, it is being charged.
    08-15-09 03:35 PM
    I was thinking about this but it's not giving any protection to mobile it self. It's just clip for mobile. I'm looking for something capable of covering whole Bold...
    08-15-09 05:15 PM
    If you buy the extended battery or a hard case such as the Seidio Innocase, you cannot make good use of the charging pod, charging holster, and they add bulk. I had a Seidio hard case on my Curve and had to give away my PowerStation. I would have had to buy a Seidio charging station to accomplish the same thing. The charging pod and the charging holster give the USB port a break from constant use with charging. With any case, it is also difficult to find cases or holsters unless they are specifically designed for each situation.
    08-15-09 08:29 PM
    With any case, it is also difficult to find cases or holsters unless they are specifically designed for each situation.
    I can see that. Before buy I never thought it will give me headache...

I do not use any charging pod as I never had any problems with mini-USB port in any of mine devices. I was using PDAs so battery charging needs to be done every single day - no problems with USB at all and all of my devices are still kicking...
    08-16-09 04:26 AM
    According to some earlier threads, there are technical reasons that would be affected by excessive use of the USB port. I am not technically savvy enough to be conversant. I am not currently using a case for my Bold and love using the pod. I just drop it and go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 05:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD