Which case does anyone suggest? I have a silicone case now, but was looking at the case mate barely there or incipio feather light. Are those any good? Before I spend that kind of money I was wanting to get some input. Thanks!
    04-22-10 07:46 PM
    Epik is by far my favorite but both case mate and incipio are great cases too.
    04-22-10 07:53 PM
    Which case does anyone suggest? I have a silicone case now, but was looking at the case mate barely there or incipio feather light. Are those any good? Before I spend that kind of money I was wanting to get some input. Thanks!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

04-22-10 08:20 PM
    Otterbox if you want the best protection..a little too bulky though. I just use a silicone skin, gets the job done for me...and its light weight.

04-22-10 08:43 PM
    Depends on how much protection for your phone you need or want.

I do just fine with the Casemate Clear Armor because I'm very careful and protective of my phone. I was going to try the GoBare but it wasn't available yet at the time I ordered.

I would suggest Barely There, or see if GoBare is available yet if you don't want a bulky case.
    Last edited by SapphireStar; 04-22-10 at 09:11 PM. Reason: add
    04-22-10 09:05 PM
    Otterbox, for me, is the best BB hard case. But I'm not a fun of hard and bulky cases. I'm good with silicone case.

04-22-10 09:39 PM
    04-22-10 10:15 PM
    After many drops, I'd have to say otter box

04-23-10 12:17 AM
    Incipio Feather is super light and comfortable; and priced right too. dermaSHOT and EDGE are higher end Incipios but offer more thorough protection.
    04-23-10 03:35 AM
    The Otterbox Defender case is great if you work on construction sites or are regularly in any other rugged environment. It is very bulky and adds quite a bit of weight. I just switched to the Otterbox commuter case and love it. The headphone jack and charging port are still protected but the bulk is gone. It doesn't come with any type of carrying case but I found out it fits perfectly into the leather case for the 9530.

04-23-10 02:49 PM
    It's subjective, but the otterbox defender is by far the most rugged.

04-23-10 05:33 PM
    After many drops, I'd have to say otter box too!

04-23-10 08:44 PM
    I'd have to say silicone. I've dropped my storm many times from fairly high heights with no protection, and all that happened was the battery popped out and a slight chip in the chrome.

then again maybe the battery is designed to pop out to reduce impact force...
    04-23-10 08:47 PM
    Otterbox...keeps your phone WELL protected
    04-23-10 08:55 PM
    I'd have to say silicone. I've dropped my storm many times from fairly high heights with no protection, and all that happened was the battery popped out and a slight chip in the chrome.

then again maybe the battery is designed to pop out to reduce impact force...
    Put it in a Defender and you can throw it against a wall without a scratch or the battery falling out. I've done this to demonstrate it...granted I have several replacement BB's if the demo went south.
    04-23-10 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD