So I've been using my Bold for a while now while keeping it in its pouch while not in use ( obviously ).

Now I've been looking into cases but failed to find one that also covers the screen. I have little faith in screenprotectors because they still seem to scratch the screen a little. I've had this happen with my MP3 player Zen.

So my question to the guru's is. Are there any cases out there with a clear cover over the screen aswell?
    02-18-09 08:14 AM
    There are some hard cases on eBay that covers the screen as well. That's about the only place I've seen that has cases like that. I don't know if otterbox has cases that covers the screen, but you could check the out too or maybe someone can verify that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 08:18 AM
    Otterbox uses a clear plastic that wraps around the bold that includes the screen. If you're looking for a hard screen protector, a friend of mine has a body glove case for his curve like that.

02-18-09 11:09 AM
    Using a flip case and it has a clear plastic layer that covers the screen

02-18-09 11:12 AM
    Otterbox wraps the screen with a clear plastic layer.....
    02-18-09 11:48 AM
    02-18-09 12:20 PM
    @ Morphie

Thats kinda what I'm looking for! Thanks!
    02-19-09 02:37 PM
    Cellet Products :: Chargers, Cases, Proguards, Charms, Skins

Had one of these on my Curve that I liked. Best of all, the belt clips are totally removeable, leaving a flush surface on the back. Even better, I think it was like $15 on ebay.
    02-19-09 02:40 PM
    sweeet looks very good
    02-19-09 05:01 PM
    i agree, i have the aluminum pdair, works perfect.
    02-19-09 06:37 PM
    and these do not scratch the screen at all. i've had them on every blackberry i have ever owned Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page
    02-19-09 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD