I just switched from a 8330 Curve to a Tour yesterday. I'm trying to decide what case to get. I love the look of the Case-Mate Barely There (in pink), but I'm confused on how much of the phone is protected. I have used Seidio before, and they work amazingly, but they're not all that pretty. Is there something that's cute and protects well?
    12-30-09 01:51 PM
    My experience is it's one ore the other... I use the Otter box Defender, protects well but not "pretty". They do make a commuter series that looks "prettier" but I've never actually used one...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 01:55 PM
    My experience is it's one ore the other... I use the Otter box Defender, protects well but not "pretty". They do make a commuter series that looks "prettier" but I've never actually used one...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    X-2 on the Defender... they are the best in protection but are not pretty to look at, unless you are an over kill freak like me...LOL.
    12-30-09 02:02 PM
    Does anyone know how well the Case-Mate Barely There protects though? I'm not too rough on my phone, but I am known to drop it a few times.
    12-30-09 02:04 PM
    Does anyone know how well the Case-Mate Barely There protects though? I'm not too rough on my phone, but I am known to drop it a few times.
    I don't own one myself, but I did look it up on their website and looks like it would be something to fit your needs. Anything you put on your phone will offer some sort of protection 'just in case'. Here is case mates website with pretty good reviews on the barely there if you haven't already looked at it.

Case-Mate BlackBerry Tour 9630 Barely There Cases (Case-Mate BB9630BT), BlackBerry Tour 9630 Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories in Premium Leather
    12-30-09 02:12 PM
    I sent you a pm
    12-30-09 02:12 PM
    I read your PM, what do those cases look like?
    12-30-09 02:23 PM
    hi ...
    here is the link to them...Can't wait to get the new ones for my new phone.

Hope that works...if you scroll down far enough, theres a video.
    They are great.

just let me know.
    email me
    Shari
    Last edited by Looony2nz; 12-30-09 at 02:31 PM.
    12-30-09 02:28 PM
    12-30-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD