Hello all,
    New to the site, so far this is a great resource. I am trading in my 8320 for the 9700. I currently use the clear hard plastic case on my 8320. It has worked well. I tend to be a little rough on my phones. They get dropped sometimes. What case can you guys recommend. There are so many, not sure what one is good or crap. Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks.
    01-28-10 07:14 PM
    I love the one I have but it's not for rough users. try this one

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/ott...9700-a-406808/
    01-28-10 07:31 PM
    Seidio also makes great cases-here
    01-28-10 07:37 PM
    What about a good case that also includes a screen protector?
    01-28-10 07:49 PM
    otterbox defender.....Built in protection or the screen, camera and flask and keyboard!
    01-28-10 07:52 PM
    I'm looking for something a little more thin. And I am just looking for a screen protector that sticks on, not a plastic cover or anything like that.
    01-28-10 08:29 PM
    I'm looking for something a little more thin. And I am just looking for a screen protector that sticks on, not a plastic cover or anything like that.
    I dont work for Seidio, but a screen guard comes with some of their cases. I like Otter and Seidio and have used both. Otter-max protection, but a little bulky. Seidio, good protection and more uniform.
    01-28-10 08:41 PM
    Case Mate Barely There in Silver or Black!

Fits with the OEM casing, and looks very sleek!
    01-28-10 09:03 PM
    Not sure how a epic will do if the phone dropped, but everything else it should protect it well.

www.Degasis.net - Authorized Reseller of Epik Resin Phone Cases for Blackberry Iphone Etc.
    01-28-10 09:38 PM
    01-28-10 09:50 PM
    I have the otterbox commuter and love it. it adds almost nothing to the device itself besides perhaps the thickness of a regular silicone case. only two downsides are that it will not fit into the OEM case (but it will fit in the case for the tour) and you have to put on a screen protector (included) yourself. if you are good at putting screen protectors on or know someone who is, then this is the perfect case.
    01-29-10 01:09 AM
    nice look

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    01-29-10 01:13 AM
    May I suggest the epik resin case? Highly recommended on this site with reviews- I bought mine on ebay

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 11:44 PM
    I have the otterbox commuter and love it. it adds almost nothing to the device itself besides perhaps the thickness of a regular silicone case. only two downsides are that it will not fit into the OEM case (but it will fit in the case for the tour) and you have to put on a screen protector (included) yourself. if you are good at putting screen protectors on or know someone who is, then this is the perfect case.
    I have this case too and love it. It is still very thin and doesn't change the overall shape of the phone to much. You can tell there is a 9700 in there. Also the rubber seemed to attract dust a bit for the first week or two but now I have wiped so many times that maybe it is smoother or something but it isn't doing it much anymore. I would get this one if I were you. Does have screen protector, covers all of the ports from dust, and comes on and off easy for battery pull or whatever.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 08:25 AM
    Using the Otterbox Defender here. Diggin it.
    01-30-10 08:35 AM
    otterbox defender
    01-30-10 09:54 AM
    I just ordered a crystal clear rubber silicone case that adds virtually no bulk and still displays my skin from gelaskins. Its perfect for me!
    01-30-10 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD