08-29-11 08:29 PM
55 123
tools
    Got the Otterbox Commuter...so far so good.
    I have an Otterbox Commuter on the way as well. I hope it doesn't break as easily as the version for the Storm2 I broke two of the plastic piece for the Storm taking it on and off to put in the cradle. Hopefully I won't have that issue with the version for the 9930.

That OEM soft case looks nice. I may have to send back the Otterbox and use that instead if the Otterbox has really thin areas to worry about breaking like the 9550 version did.
    08-25-11 09:31 AM
    My BB pocket pouch arrived yesterday from CB Store and it is be-utiful! I can still use the phone in all its unencumbered glory while protecting it in a very classy way whilst in my pocket!

I'm a pocket pouch fan as well, but I don't like how the top front of the phone isn't covered on the oem version. If I carry anything else in my pocket, it scrathes.

I have used Bezacases and like the way it slips all the way into the pouch.
    08-25-11 09:43 AM
    What case is this?
    nice case..very fine
    08-25-11 10:27 PM
    What case is this?
    It's in the link I posted above the pic.
    http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content
    08-25-11 10:29 PM
    FYI -for all the CAnucks here..

Rogers Video stores have 2 OEM soft shells for $30.... not sure if thats ok to post, just thought I would mention in.

Picked up a clear and black tonight... have the clear on right now.. only one complaint is that the lock button at the top is hard to push, but no biggie!
    08-29-11 08:29 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD