I am looking for a good case for my 8330, I don't want one that you have to clip on your belt because I like to just put it in my pocket. I also want it to cover the screen and camera anyone got any good cases in mind?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-08 11:52 AM
    I keep mine in my pocket 99% of the time, and the best case I have found believe it or not is the OEM case that came with the phone. I does a good job of protecting my BB, the only draw back is that you have to pull it out of the case to look at it.
    08-07-08 12:05 PM
    Yeah that is why I quit using it I got sick of doing that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-08 12:20 PM
    I keep mine in my pocket 99% of the time, and the best case I have found believe it or not is the OEM case that came with the phone. I does a good job of protecting my BB, the only draw back is that you have to pull it out of the case to look at it.
    Amen, I did not think I would like it, but it does a great job! It is my preferred case.
    08-07-08 01:05 PM
    I also use the Leather case that came with my Curve. It keeps everything protected. It also comes out of standby when you pull it out of the pouch.
    08-07-08 01:29 PM
    I just use an OEM skin for mine along with a screen protector and I don't have any problems. I could have used the oem leather case, however, when I first got my original curve *8300* did not have a leather case where the 8310 did!

Charlie
    08-07-08 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD