Ok I use my BB for mapping and journaling when I go to Europe so I use up my battery pretty fast (1/2 a day). So this time, I decided to pick up a spare battery online, that way I can just carry the spare when I'm out wandering around in the day and not have to run back to the hotel and wait for the battery to charge up.

My question is, how long would the battery life be for the spare battery when it's not in the phone? I know I'd have to charge both batteries each night, but just curious about the spare one and if it would be drained even if not being used?
    05-02-11 10:11 PM
    Ok I use my BB for mapping and journaling when I go to Europe so I use up my battery pretty fast (1/2 a day). So this time, I decided to pick up a spare battery online, that way I can just carry the spare when I'm out wandering around in the day and not have to run back to the hotel and wait for the battery to charge up.

My question is, how long would the battery life be for the spare battery when it's not in the phone? I know I'd have to charge both batteries each night, but just curious about the spare one and if it would be drained even if not being used?
    A spare battery should not deplete if not in use

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    khaos526 likes this.
    05-02-11 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD